Sick Certificates

SC2 forms (Self Certification Forms), which cover your first week off sick are available from Post Offices, workplace or your local benefit office and some job centres. NHS Certificates (Form Med 3) are only available from your doctor and commence after one week of absence from work. If your employer requires a private certificate, a standard fee will be charged. Hospital wards and outpatients are able to provide routine certificates when you attend hospital or during your stay in hospital.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
© Neighbourhood Direct Ltd 2018
Central Surgery - 1st Floor, North Road Primary Care Centre, 183-195 North Road, Westcliffe-on-Sea, Essex, SS0 7AF
  • Telephone 01702 342589
Thorpe Surgery - 38 Acacia Drive, Thorpe Bay, Essex, SS1 3JX
  • Telephone 01702 588046
Practice Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Back to top